My New Home

I have made more new cards to sell so that I can build a 2nd home in Malawi, Africa. The orphans need houses to be safe in & live a healthy life. They also need sponsors - this costs just $40 a month, to sponsor children in homes like mine. If you would like to donate for a home or sponsor a child, please contact www.theglobalorphanproject.org These children need us to help us because they are very poor. My dad just got back from Haiti. Here is a picture of him with Grace & Joy. These girls were born at 3lbs and their mother died when she had them. Some of my friends at The Global Orphan Project were able to take the girls to an orphange. When I heard about them, it made me want to help. Now, they are 9 months old & doing great. They will soon be adopted by a Haitian Pastor & his wife.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Isabelle your papa and I would like to sponsor a child in the home you are building. I talked to your mom about it so just let us know when we can start helping.
Nana

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Orphans

1st Annual GO Project Run/Walk

World Mandate 2012