God Sized Surprises - 1 House Funded
This is her after finding out her dream was chosen sharing with a room of 300+ people about her desire to care for orphans. After her name was called, she sat very still for a few minutes. Tonight as I put her to bed, I asked her what she thought when they called her name - she said she couldn't believe it was really her. She said that she doesn't seemed to get picked to win anything, so she was truly surprised. She was sure one of the other finalists would get the money. Interestingly, her dad is in Haiti right now. So as Isabelle received the award to complete her home, she was sharing her daddy with the many children in Haiti who don't have daddy's of their own. Thank you Lord for your complete sovereignty in our lives!
Comments
Nana
I am SO SURE that you put a smile on God's heart today. He loves children so much AND has a special place in His heart for orphans, which He has graciously placed in yours too. So, one way to look at it is that you share a piece of God's heart. I think that is very cool!
I am also amazed at the timing of all of this -- while your Daddy was in Haiti, God completed your orphanage there. Maybe some of the children your Daddy touched will benefit from it. How AWESOME!!!!
Love,
Lynn, Scott & Alek