Why I Love Orphans
Hi everyone and Happy New Year!!! I feel this year will be full of promise and God's blessings. Lately, I have been thinking about the true reason behind why I help orphans. My work for Him comes from three main principles: 1. Wait for HIS timing. Waiting on Him requires patience, it's not always easy, but who said following God and having patience would be easy? 2. TRUST His plan for me. Trusting in Him is the basics of faith! When you trust Him, you are showing Him you believe in and want His plan for your life. 3. I couldn't let a problem go UNANSWERED. After hearing about orphans and the daily struggles in their lives, I couldn't just stand back and watch. I wanted to do something more. Helping orphans, I believe is what God is asking me to do, now and in my future life. These children mean to much to me, as a teenager I know what it means to have a good home, a warm bed and nice clothes. They don't have that ...
Comments
~maddie