Chains Of Hope

Some of you have heard about my broken arm, and I have been trying to think about what God wants me to learn.  I started doing crafts and came up with an idea...sell necklaces!  These necklaces are different though.   You can take the pendant on the necklace off and put a different one on!  If I hadn't of broken my arm I would not have done this and I think it is a great way to continue to help the orphans.  This is a great way to buy and wear with a purpose, 
and I can't wait to see what else God wants to tell me.  

I'm selling the pendants for $10/piece and the chains for $5/piece.  Let me know if you'd like to purchase one or more...they make great gifts!!
Dream big with God!
So many choices to chose from!


More on the casual side.

Dressy for all occasions in 3 different colors. 

Some can be both dressy and casual, but its your choice!


A good way to buy and wear with a purpose! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Orphans

1st Annual GO Project Run/Walk

World Mandate 2012