Needed: care for children

Hi there! It has been a long time since I have written. I have so many updates to tell you about. The house in Uganda is now finished!!! click here to see photos and videos of the Rukore village. Now I have a new goal: To raise $16,000 to care for the children and there mama who will live in this house.
Here is a list of ways you can donate:
1.$1,620 will sponsor a child for three years.
2.$540 will sponsor a child for one year
3.$45 will sponsor a child for one month(that's two boxes of my cards!!!)

By the way, I have a new card called The World Card. Click here to see and purchase my new card. This new card is one of my favorites even though I like them all. It represents the children of the world.

To make a donation to help the children, click here and you can choose single or ongoing donation. On the donation form, once you enter your name, there is a blank for specifying how you want the funds used. Please put "ISABELLE'S HOMES" and it will get to my account.
I always enjoy it when other people talk orphans it makes me feel blessed. A new friend in Dallas will be sharing this week with her class about orphans around the world.

Thank you for your support I really appreciate it
sincerely,
Isabelle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Orphans

1st Annual GO Project Run/Walk

World Mandate 2012