Cara's Talent Show - GOD'S BIG ADVENTURE!

"CARA'S GLOBAL ORPHAN PROJECT"

...1 God, 3 Hearts, 1 Passion...

What JOY! What FUN! If you've kept up with Isabelle's blog, you know that God brought these 3 little hearts together by His grand design (see Feb. posts!) Cara (On left) and Neva (Center) both wanted to raise $5000 to build a home in Haiti with Isabelle. Last night Cara held her Talent Show. We were able to be apart of our good friend Cara's talent show last night to build a home in Haiti. There were many, many young children who showed off their talents to raise money for the Global Orphan Project. It was a wonderful event and Cara did reach her goal of $5000! We are all SO proud of her for listening to God and OBEYING!!! Way to go CARA!


Neva & Isabelle before their performance. They performed a little dance to "Do-Re-Mi" It was so CUTE!!! Way to go girls!
From Isabelle: "I am so excited that Cara and Neva are helping me raise money for homes in Haiti. I hope that we can keep doing this together. I am so excited that Cara finished her house! I can't wait for Neva's talent show."
"You can still buy my cards at the Global Orphan Project website. But, I am wanting to do special order cards if you want something different than what is available. For example, birthday cards, or thank you cards. I can only do about 10-20 cards per order. So let me know if you have an order. Thanks! Love, Isabelle"

Comments

Unknown said…
You are an amazing person Isabelle. I actually knew your mother, Kelly, back when she was a youth pastor at Crist Church when I was in high school. Keep up the good work. Tell your mother I say hi and give her my e-mail address. I'd love to hear from her. brookster19@hotmail.com. You mother knew my name as Brooke Crossley, though I'm married and it's Johnson now.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Orphans

1st Annual GO Project Run/Walk

World Mandate 2012