Grace & Joy's Daddy

Last night, Isabelle attended the The Global Orphan Project Alive Event. She had the privelege of meeting Dony, who with his wife are adopting Grace & Joy. Grace & Joy are the twins girls that changed our family forever. They were 3lb premature babies, left orphaned at birth. This story moved Isabelle to begin raising money for orphanages. We were honored to meet him & let him know that we are praying for the girls & for their family as the adoption is almost official. Will you pray with us for this sweet family, but also for the over 140million orphans around the world? Contact http://www.theglobalorphanproject.org/ for more information

Comments

Anonymous said…
Isabelle,
We are so excited to see you Sunday when we come to hang out with your family!
Do you have some cards made? I would like to see what you have. Are you getting excited for our trip in January? I CAN'T wait!!
Love,
Mandy :)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Orphans

1st Annual GO Project Run/Walk

World Mandate 2012