Work in Progress

Here are 2 photos from Titanyen, just outside of Port au Prince Haiti where my 1st home is being built. As of right now, they think the children will move in in 60-90 days. Mom, Dad & I are hoping to make a trip to see my home & visit the children in January. We'll keep you posted.


Please let me know if you need any more cards or custom paintings so I can continue to raise money for my 2nd home in Malawi, Africa.

Comments

Mandy said…
Isabelle,
It was so great to meet you last night! I had heard about you from your parents, but great to hang out at your house.
I am so proud of you for all you are doing for the ophans through C3. I have passed on your blog to others so they can learn about all you do.
Stay special!
Love,
Mandy :)

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Orphans

1st Annual GO Project Run/Walk

World Mandate 2012