A Miracle!

I have an exciting thing to tell everyone. I only need $579. I got more donations this weekend. I have been praying for a miracle and it's happened. If it happens again, I will be so excited & the children in Haiti will be so happy to have a home. I know God will make another miracle happen because I believe in Him. So I pray! I like taking care of orphans because I wish they could have enough and the way to do it is to believe in Him & pray. I have chosen to do that. I hope you will read my blog. Love, Isabelle

Comments

Anonymous said…
The children in Haiti will be excited and they will know of your love for God. You are a great example for all of us. We will be praying for the funds to come in so that house can be built for the children you love and pray for.
Nana & Papa

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Orphans

1st Annual GO Project Run/Walk

World Mandate 2012