God is speaking to my heart!

Last night, I was at BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) learning the Bible. We were studying Matthew 15 - where Jesus feeds the 4,000. Jesus went across the lake to a city and crowds came around him & they followed him to a mountain side. He healed the people & fed them. It felt like to me that God spoke to my heart. He said that the orphans out there are gathering around Him to be safe & to be in His real home. Just like the crowds gathered around Jesus to be safe & be healed. I think that God chose me to get a home built in Haiti.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Isabelle you are truely a child of God. Your wisdom and understanding of God's word is very great. I would love to help you raise the money for a home in Haiti. Let me know if i can help you raise the money. I need my cookies in another week. Call when you have them done. Maybe I could make a quilt for you to sale and the money could go for a home. Just thinking out loud. Love you sweet girl. Glad you are feeling better.
Nana

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Orphans

1st Annual GO Project Run/Walk

World Mandate 2012