Art for Orphans

This is me with my creations & a picture of 2 girls in an orphange in Haiti.
Hi, this is Isabelle. I hope that you will help me do something for orphans in Rwanda. I want to be able to build at least 1 house in Haiti for 6 orphans & 1 mom. God is loving to ALL of us, even the kids in Haiti. He has asked me to do this. I hope you can do something to help me build this orphange for God's children. I have made cards, bookmarks, & a few bracelets to sell to earn money to build orphanges.


These are all my creations . . .



Here's some close-ups of my cards . . . some have scriptures, some have drawings, some have stickers.



For information or to make a donation , please go to: http://www.theglobalorphanproject.org

Comments

Anonymous said…
Isabelle - how wonderful it is when we hear God speak and how He prompt us to do something for His sake.

I love your art work and am interested in buying some!

Here is my email address - can you let me know your price list? Keep up the amazing work!

tina

tina_svanda@yahoo.com
Platter Family said…
Isabelle:

I hear our Christmas cards are almost ready - thank you SO much for making them! We're really excited about helping you to build an orphan home in Rwanda and are super proud of you for taking on this ministry!!

We'll be home in time for Christmas and we know our son Alek is looking forward to meeting you and John Michael.

Love & God's blessings!
Lynn & Scott

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Love Orphans

1st Annual GO Project Run/Walk

World Mandate 2012